Saturday 16 November 2013

Waterfall blouse


 




  •  To be honest, I started this post from my friend's Carmen sunglasses. She wore them at some point in the last few days and I liked them. Sunglasses are very important to me, especially since I'm living in Cyprus. My eyes became very sensitive to light and, without them, my eyes tear and I find it difficult to keep them open. Every time I left without them in the morning, I had to borrow a pair to be able to drive back home. The most important thing to a pair of sunglasses is the UV protection. We don't have to spend hundreds of euro to find a nice pair. I had some very nice ones from Asos here or Mango. 
  •           E adevarat, am inceput acest post plecand de la ochelarii prietenei mele, Carmen. I-a purtat zilele trecute si mi-au placut. Pentru mine ochelarii sunt foarte importanti, in special de cand locuiesc in Cipru. Ochii mei au devenit foarte sensibili la lumina iar fara ei, lacrimez si imi este greu sa tin ochii deschisi. De cate ori am plecat fara ei dimineata, a trebuit sa imprumut o pereche ca sa pot conduce  inapoi spre casa.Cel mai important lucru la o pereche de ochelari, este protectia UV. Nu trebuie sa cheltuim sute de euro ca sa gasim o pereche draguta. Am avut cateva perechi foarte frumoase de pe Asos aici sau Mango.


 




Wearing: THE Blouse; Skirt- London Clothing; Vintage bag; Shoes- Bottero.

No comments:

Post a Comment