Monday 29 January 2018

Wedding in Cyprus

   
Hello! Anybody still here?...  It has been a long time since my last post...  And I know that, however busy we might be, we should find the time for the things that we are really passionate about. And

maybe passion was just what I was missing. Or maybe there were just other things consistently keeping me busy and I always ended up leaving the blog for last...

My 2017 was busy, filled with events, stress, joy, sadness, lots of work, a kind of a  mixed salad with everything on top. I managed even to get married " 'cause I  was really trailing behind!" ( as always told by my former colleagues). Oh well, we're not all so lucky...

Marriage came as a natural, straightforward thing, after a few good years together. For the wedding we wanted something intimate, with only our family and a few close friends. We chose to have it in Cyprus thinking that here would be easier to have something that it would be more like us and also easier to skip on some of the things we weren't so fond of. In the process of making it happen, I took care of everything I could: wedding invitations, place cards, suppliers and a lot more! And I realized that I really like doing that...

🇷🇴: Mai e cineva pe aici? A trecut mult timp de când nu am mai postat...
Știu că oricât de ocupați am fi, ar trebui să găsim timp pentru lucrurile de care suntem cu adevărat pasionați. Poate asta mi-a lipsit, pasiunea. Sau, poate, mereu a fost câte ceva de făcut și blogul l-am amânat de fiecare dată... 

Al meu 2017 a fost un an încărcat, un an cu stres, multe evenimente, bucurii, tristeți, cu multă muncă,  un fel de shaorma cu de toate. "Am reușit chiar să mă mărit, că rămăsesem tare în urmă!"
(cum au spus fostele mele colege). Acuma na, n-am avut toate noroc!...

Căsătoria a fost o chestie firească, fără tam-tam și trâmbițe, după câțiva ani, buni, împreună. Ne-am dorit o nuntă intimă, cu familia și câțiva prieteni apropiați. Am ales să o avem în Cipru, gândindu-ne că aici ne va fi mai ușor să facem ceva care ne reprezintă și să sărim peste lucrurile care nu erau neapărat pe placul nostru.
 În ceea ce privește organizarea, m-am ocupat de tot ce puteam:...invitații, place cards, furnizori, și multe altele.
Am realizat că îmi face mare plăcere să fac asta..













📷 Photos credits Cristian Dascălu Photography
🎀Decorations Eden Wedding decorations
🎂 Cake: Homemade Doukissa
👗Wedding dress CocoMelody
👠Shoes Blackout 
Perfume:Valentina- Valentino
📿Hair Accessories Imperfect Muse Handmade
💍Wedding ring Goumenos Jewellery Watches

Now, since getting married is a "done deal", I'll do my best to write more often on the blog. I beg your pardon for missing that long, I don't promise no never do it again .😁

I'll keep sharing with you the love for colors and beauty and the joy of discovering nature and interesting places.

I would very much like that whoever might stumble upon my blog or see one of my photos on Instagram, to feel inspired and dare to take more chances. May that mean that they can wear a thrift shop jacket with the proper attitude, or to put on that hat or colorful blouse they were too shy to wear and doing so, maybe brighten their day just a little bit.

🇷🇴:Acuma că tot sunt măritată și "m-am văzut cu sacii în căruță", o să încerc să scriu mai des pe blog. Să-mi fie cu iertare că am lipsit atât de mult, nu promit să n-o mai fac. 😁
Voi continua să împart cu voi dragostea pentru culori și frumos, și bucuria de a descoperi natura și locuri interesante.

 Mi-ar plăcea ca cei care ajung pe blogul meu, ori văd o fotografie pe pagina mea de Instagram, să găsescă inspirație și să îndrăznească un pic mai mult. Fie că asta înseamnă să poarte cu atitudinea potrivită o haină găsită la second hand, să poarte o pălărie sau bluza aia foarte colorată iar în felul asta, să-și facă ziua un pic mai frumoasă.


Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw you got your dress on CocoMelody. Can you share your experience?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://imperfectmuse.blogspot.com/2018/02/4-things-you-should-know-before-buying.html#.W0r9T9IzZPY

      Delete