Monday 4 November 2013

Holiday outfit




Finally holiday! I have plenty of time to take care of my blog. I will try to bring you every time something new.
See you soon!

         În cele din urmă, vacanță! Am o multime de timp pentru a avea grijă de blog-ul meu. Voi încerca să vă aduc ceva nou de fiecare dată.
Pe curand!









        
Wearing: Shorts- Asos; Shoes- Shoebox; Belt- Diesel; Knitwear waistcoat- Patti Pen; Shirt- Charlotte Halton; Leather bracelets; Necklace- present; Watch- Asos; Vintage Bag- Courreges; Vintage eyewear.

        



1 comment:

  1. Love the mixed print shorts! Beautiful colors and pattern mixing in this outfit <3

    Oh and thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog! I appreciated it! You're welcome back, any time!

    Cheers! ^_^

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete