Friday 24 March 2017

Throwback


I think it's great that near my house, on the same street, I can always take pictures with a different background.

I can go anytime on the field or shoot near the beautiful bougainvillea. Not lacking any palm trees, and what I like the most about my neighbors is that sometimes, they take their furniture out on the sidewalk.

***
Cred ca e grozav ca, langa casa mea, pe aceasi strada, pot oricand face fotografii cu un decor diferit.
Pot sa ies pe camp sau sa tragem cateva cadre langa frumoasele bougainvillea. Nu ducem lipsa nici de palmieri, iar ce-mi place cel mai mult la vecinii mei e ca uneori, isi scot mobila pe trotuar.




                                                                          Instagram

1 comment:

  1. This dress is gorgeous, perfect for spring and you have such a beautiful hair!:)
    xxM
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete